Ultimate Protection SPF28
A physical sunscreen that contains both zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, providing broad spectrum coverage from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Because it contains a high level of zinc, it can leave a white appearance on skin that medium to dark.
Key ingredients include:
- 11.6% Zinc Oxide, 0.67% Titanium Dioxide
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract: Soothing properties
- Allantoin: Soothing, anti-irritant, moisturizing, keratolytic, wound healing
- Leaves a matte finish, making it ideal for oily skin.
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne, acne rosacea, folliculitis. It is also an excellent sunscreen for skin that is not acne-prone.
Apply all over face and neck, avoiding eye area.
Active Ingredents: 11.6% Zinc Oxide, 0.67% Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isononyl Isononanoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Alumina, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Allantoin, Simethicone, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tropolone
May Contain (+/-):