Blinc Mascara Amplified
Blinc's Amplified Tubing Mascara gives you an ultra-longwearing, buildable, soft glam look with a semi-matte finish. Its oversized, cone-shaped brush and dense bristles will deliver a beautiful fanned-out, wispy look.
Our pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and can't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you sweat, cry, rub your eyes or have oily skin. Clinically tested to be non-irritating, Amplified is ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. No tint or residue is left behind, making it healthier for your eyes and lashes. Don't forget, makeup removers won't work.
- Use blinc tubing mascaras on clean & dry lashes
- Start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips
- Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply
- Keep applying until you have achieved your desired lift, definition, length & volume
- Clean the opening of any residual mascara to ensure the cap closes tightly
- Water alone (ex: sweat or tears) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Gentle pressure alone (ex: rubbing your eyes or sleeping in it) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Makeup removers cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Only the COMBINATION of water + gentle pressure (ex: from your fingertips, cotton-round or shower-head) will slide the tiny tubes easily off of your lashes
- Keep applying lots of water until the tiny tubes begin to slide off your lashes effortlessly (do not pull on your lashes otherwise)
- …and don’t worry, those tiny mascara tubes you see in your hand or cotton-round or shower are not your lashes...it’s the beauty of our tubing technology!
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12
May Contain (+/-): May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)