11% L-Mandelic Serum
An alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of L-Mandelic acid and L-Lactic acid for skin exfoliation. Appropriate for all skin types.
Key ingredients include:
- L-Mandelic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- L-Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has hydrating, exfoliating, and pigment reducing properties
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): Moisturizing properties and attracts and holds water in the skin
- Niacinamide: Antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne, folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation.
- Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation.
- Recommended for skin that needs a boost up from 8% Mandelic Serum or for use on the back.
Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Mandelic Acid (L) 11%, Lactic Acid (L) 8%, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Urea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate
May Contain (+/-):
This product requires professional guidance prior to purchasing. If you are a new client, please fill out my Acne Questionnaire for authorization here.
If you already have an authorization, log in here.